SOCIAL

Look of the Day!

Jun 29, 2010

Well hello there,

As promised I tried the Bare Escentuals Face Fashion Urban Vibe for my look of the day and I have to say I am a little disappointed because my original predictions were correct.  The colors came out a bit frosty on my complexion and I was not feeling it because I had to blend so much to get the colors to look decent on me.  So after crazy blend blend blend of the Smoky Violet eye shadow, I finally calmed down the frost look of the Light Show eye shadow.

Please keep in mind that usually I spend about an hour or so on my Look of the Days but this time I only spent about 20 minutes so maybe if I took more time I could make it look better.  SIDE NOTE:  I was a bit ticked off because I couldn't find the kit for like an hour and had to freakin look everywhere before I discovered it under my son's Elmo book!

Also, I did not like the Teal liner on the top lid because I am so accustomed to the really defined look that I get with black eyeliner but I do think that the color is pretty on the lower lash line...complete personal preference though.

The blush just kinda sat on the surface of my skin and was a little difficult to blend in and the lip color wasn't as vibrant on me as it looked in the tube. Sad days!

If I play with the colors and incorporate some other products, I can make this kit better but that isn't what is supposed to happen when you buy a color kit right?

Products Used:
BE Prime Time
BE SPF 15 Matte Foundation in Golden Dark
BE Tinted Mineral Veil SPF 25
BE Prime Time Eyes
BE Retro Liner Shadow (used to fill in eye brows)
MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NW 40 (used under eye brows for definition)
BE Face Fashion Urban Vibe Collection
BE Flawless Definition Mascara in Black


Any whoo...what do ya think? Yes/No/Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger