SOCIAL

BE Face Fashion Urban Vibe Review

Jun 28, 2010

Hi there!
Bare Escentuals Face Fashion: Urban Vibe ($43 Value) Face Fashion: Urban Vibe

Sorry for the weekend hiatus but I've been hangin out.  So on Saturday, I thought I was going to go see Eclipse and I drove out to meet my friends only to realize that I had the wrong weekend.  Brain freeze seriously.  So I went out with one of my friends and we went to go see the new Tom Cruise movie.  Okay so blah blah blah on to the makeup!  My friend that I met on Saturday gave me the new Bare Escentuals Face Fashion kit.  I love gifts let me tell you.  Like I seriously love getting things for free.

Okay so I love the colors in this kit but I don't exactly see how the eyeliner fits in but I plan on doing a Look of the Day with this tomorrow so we shall see.  Also, all of the colors in this kit are not available individually so if you fall in love with something, it may not be available again if you run out.  But let's be serious, it takes forever to run out of bareMinerals mineral products.  You will probably run out of the eyeliner and the lip gloss as these seem to be the stand outs in the kit! 

The kit comes with two eye shadows, one mini eyeliner, one blush and a mini lip gloss. The case it comes in is really sturdy and has all the components inside along with instructions on application techniques.  The kit does not include brushes which may be a turn-off to some but I don't really care about that as I have dozens of brushes.   
The eye shadows are .01 oz compared to the regular size of .02 oz and come in the following colors:
(From left to right:  Light Show, Smoky Violet)
Light Show - a peach frost that appears really light on my skin tone and is more silvery.  
Smoky Violet - a violet sheen that has a tiny bit of gold/multi colored fleck in it.  This color is also a little light on my skin but you can build the color. 
The mini eyeliner in Teal is .006 oz compared to the regular size of .012 oz. I love this color and it is seriously on trend.
The Haute Pink blush comes in .02 oz compared to a regular size of .03 oz and is described as a magenta pink.  This one appears to have a slight silver sheen/tone to it on my complexion but I didn't buff it in so it is just sitting on the surface of my skin.
The Mini lip gloss in Plumtini is .08 oz compared to the regular size in .014 oz.  This is a gorgeous shear pink/purple color and is described as a candied plum.

This kit is a Likey not a Lovey as I am only in love with two items, the eyeliner and the lip gloss and at $34, I'm not sure I would purchase this one.  Okay who are we kidding, I collect these so I would definitely buy this but unless your an addict like me you can leave this one unless you have a lighter complexion, then the colors may not appear as chalky on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger