SOCIAL

Look of the Day!

Jun 17, 2010


Lately it's been hot as you know what outside.  I have had little to no motivation to do anything at all but I have been forcing myself to take daily walks to get some air and to play with my sonshine!  He loves the outdoors and so I brave it for him.  Oh, and notice my little hair beanie thingie!  I have been on a no-heat hair diet so I just brush it back and put my little cap on!  I need to get some more of these things cause I love them!

So yesterday I actually left my apartment complex and went to an appointment so I decided to  a little extra on my makeup and post the entire look here! 

Please excuse the excess shine as I took this picture after being out all day and sweating my tookis off.  The flash on my camera probably doesn't help either but oh well...I like it.



               I am wearing the following on my face:


Yes, I know this is a lot of product.  Leave me a comment if you want a step-by-step of how I applied each product.  And yes, I can get ready in less than an hour! 


Oh and btw, I am completely obsessed with Hipness blush and have been wearing it everyday lately.  I need to contact Nordie's to see if they have any left as MAC is sold out....booo!

Also, I have my MAC Funtabulous Dazzleglass on my lippies! Loves it!

So now on to the Eyes!

I used the following:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MUFE Eyebrow Corrector - 4
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40
BE White Gold Eye Color
BE True Gold Glimmer
Urban Decay Mildew Eye Shadow
Too Faced Wicked Green Eye Shadow from the Smokey Eye Palette
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack 
Urban Decay 24-7 Glide On Eye Pencil - Zero
BE Buxom Insider Eye Liner - Emerald
Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara - Excessive Black

Now, I warned you guys that I put a little extra into this day...hey I was bored so I tried a bunch of products on.  I had to leave them on my counter yesterday so I could remember what I used!  Oh and again, if anyone wants me to give a step-by-step, please leave a comment or tweet me or message me on facebook!  Til next time, I am out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger