SOCIAL

Seriously Obsessed: Product of the Week! MARINE LIFE

Jun 2, 2010

Hey I'm back!

So, I've been trying to be dedicated to posting things on my blog daily but lately I have not had the motivation due to me offering to babysit for my parental unit while they are off to L.A.  Although I may have been too tired to blog, I was definitely not too tired to haul.  Somehow I ended up at Macy's yesterday and of course I had to wonder over to the MAC counter for a little fun.  I went there looking for Painterly Paint Pot but somehow I ended up with everything but that one thing.  I got the To the Beach Creme Bronzer in Weekend (not really sure what I am going to do with this color as it is pretty much the same color as my skin but we shall see), the Mineralize Blush in Love Thing (random but isn't this the name of Lisa Raye's Milkshake?), the Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW40 (loves it), the MSF in Gold Deposit (so freakin gorg) and 2 brushes.  I got another eyebrow brush 266 and the 130 to use with the Bronzer.  The pictures on the website don't do the products justice as they are really cute but no worries, I will take my own little pictures when I get back to my normal life on Sunday.  Alright so back to my title.  Even though I purchased some really great products, I fell in love with a sold out lovely by the name of Marine Life.  Like seriously I have heard the hype all over the blog/youtube beauty community's but for some reason I did not go after this product.  So while browsing around I swatched the product and OMG the pigment on my skin is CRAZY!  I love love love this product and of course it was sold out.  Now I am on the ebay hunt and I will succeed hopefully.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger