SOCIAL

MAC To the Beach Haul

Jun 7, 2010

Yeah it's me again!

Just finished uploading pictures of my MAC to the Beach collection that I finally scored.  I know I am uber late with this one but sometimes love comes later for people.  So now that I am officially in love, I wanted to share my love with you!  Oh and I found Marine Life on ebay and I am so excited because it finally arrived today!  LOVES it.  So, check out what I purchased below:
1.  Creme Bronzer in Weekend

Yeah, I'm still not exactly sure why I was convinced that I needed this product but hey I'll figure out something to do with it!







2. Powder Blush in Hipness

 



Very Pretty








3. Shimmermoss Eye Shadow


LOVE






4. Sweet & Punchy Eye Shadow



Me Likey





5. Firecracker Eye Shadow




Me Likey




6. Float on By Eye Kohl




LOVE




Swatches!
Float on By
Shimmermoss
Sweet & Punchy
Firecracker









Last but not least Marine Life!  My favorite product out of the entire bunch!



 I am not swatching this one for a while.  I just want to look at it for a moment!










FINAL VERDICT:  If you haven't checked these out yet, run to your local MAC counter and pray that there are some left!  I am in LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger