SOCIAL

Destined to Shop....oh how they feed my addiction!

Jun 18, 2010

Why do I sign up for these email updates from my favorite makeup brands?  Is it because I secretly want to spend more money on makeup?  Well it's not exactly a secret considering I blog, tweet and fb about how much I love my face paints!  Okay so this morning Sephora sends me my VIB email and guess what, I find all kind of things that I want to haul immediately.  This is especially bad because I just received a package from Sephora yesterday and I pre-ordered the MAC Nordie's collection last week.  I know I need help but I don't want it!  Plus hard work deserves some reward right?! 
Check out my must have right now!

Benefit's Sunday Funday

Good thing is Sephora sent me a free gift code for a Smashbox gift!  Code is VIBSMASH.  The item is a palette featuring 6 eyeliners, 4 brow shades and a mini face primer.  Logging onto Sephora shortly to throw more of my money at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger