SOCIAL

MUFE Take 2

Jun 25, 2010

MAKE UP FOR EVER Beauty In A Box - Aqua Essentials Kit ($124 Value) Beauty In A Box - Aqua Essentials KitWell yesterday was garbage.  I was just in the worst mood ever for no apparent reason.  My poor husband was so great about it though and cheered me up.  But hey another day another makeup trial.  Oh and while I am typing this, I am happy to report that my neighbors have finally stopped blasting their music!  The day just gets better.  Back to business...I am now liking the MUFE Aqua Essentials kit a little more today.  I stepped out of my comfort zone of using brushes and tried these out with my little fingers which helped a lot.
As you may recall from my previous post, the kit comes with the following:
                                              (items listed in order of swatches)

Aqua Cream 13 - Warm Beige
This is my favorite color of the two as it is a warm neutral champagne color that can really be worn alone to give a nice little color to the lids.

Aqua Cream 15 - Taupe
I'm usually not a fan of taupe colors as they just are a little blah to me but this one blended well with the 13 and added depth to my look.  

Aqua Eyes 0L - Black
Loves Black Eyeliner...period point blank.  This one was good but I had to do a few coats to get the rich color black that I am so fond of.
Aqua Eyes 21L - Metallic Grey
I would never wear this color on my upper lash line.  I tried it the other day and it just looked weird.  I tried it today on the bottom lash line and smudge it a bit and I liked it a lot more.  I would definitely use this one on one of my smokey eye looks.

Aqua Lips - Nude Beige
I am not a huge lip person as I usually keep most of the focus on my eyes and so this was great as it is a nude/pink color and I layered a similar color lip gloss on top which gave me a pretty nude lip look.





                                                                                    Aqua Smoky Lash - Extra Black
This will definitely be added to my favorite mascara list as this gave me length and DID NOT CLUMP!  Whoa lets repeat...did not clump!  Okay so with that said it did not give me a lot of volume but I didn't mind it because it had my lashes looking long and pretty.  LOVES IT!
Sens'Eyes
LOVES it.  I used just a little and it removed my eye makeup with absolutely no irritation.







This kit also has a nifty little How-To-Guide in the flap of the package to guide us through the application process.  I did not like the looks that came from me using this guide so I just did what I wanted to do and it was better for me.  



















FINAL VERDICT:  Me Likey but I would not purchase the kit again.  I would only recommend this for makeup addicts like myself who like to try new things and have a little extra cash floating around.  Otherwise leave it where it sits and spend your money on something you will LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger