SOCIAL

MUFE Haul!

Jun 22, 2010

Hi Loves,

Well I guess this post could really be titled Sephora Haul as I have gotten so much stuff lately, however, I wanted to focus on one product line at a time.  It helps to keep me focused and not ramble so much!  So any way, I had to order this product online because when I went into the store, it was like they had no idea as to what I was talking about which is always surprising to me.  When I worked for a cosmetic company,  I always checked to see what we were selling online and in other divisions....I guess that's just me though and I only had to keep track of one product line and not multiple ones.  Back to my point,  I hauled the MUFE Aqua Essentials Kit.  Let me start by telling you that I looked at this kit for many days and kept thinking to myself, oh I need this!  Yeah not really.  It took me forever to press checkout because it is retailing for $69 and I know myself too well because even if I didn't like it, I will not take it back just because I am a makeup pack rat.  So now here it is sitting on my couch and spackled on my face and I am doing that sigh thing again.  Want to love it but just can't....I don't like it on me at all.  I tried applying it twice and still no bueno.  However, I am determined to love this kit though so I'm going to give it one more try and I will post LOTD pictures and a real review of each item later this week!  Until then, check out the info below.

The kit contains all full size products except for the Sens'Eyes.  

Aqua Cream 13 - Warm beige (Waterproof Cream Color)
Aqua Cream 15 - Taupe (Waterproof Cream Color)
Aqua Eyes 0L - Matte Black (Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil)
Aqua Eyes 21L - Dark Grey (Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil)
Aqua Lip 1C - Nude Beige (Waterproof Lipliner Pencil)
Aqua Smoky Lash - Black (Waterproof Mascara)
Sens'Eyes (Sensitive Eye Cleaner)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger