SOCIAL

Look of the Day!

Jun 15, 2010

I thought that while I am waiting for my camera battery to charge, I should at least post a new look.  I seriously did lashes for the first time in like forever today and of course I curled one and forgot to curl the other!  Major Brain freeze!  Good thing I can just crop the picture.  So here it is for your viewing pleasure.  Let me know if you likey.
 
 Eye Products Used:
MAC NW40 Studio Finish Concealer (under brows to define)
MAC Painterly Paint Pot (all over lid as the eye shadow base)
BE Platinum Eye Color (all over lid)
MAC Mystery Eye Shadow (used lightly in the outer corner and crease to blend out the Platinum color)  
BE White Gold Eye Color (inner corner)
      MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (to line upper lash line)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger