SOCIAL

Magazine Haul!

Jun 16, 2010

Hi Loves, 

Ready for the continuation of Magazine week here on become glam?  Well if you're not...too bad cause here it is!
My fave fave fave magazine right now is People Sylewatch.  Every month it is amazeballs.  Seriously, I love the reasonable fashion picks, the makeup pages and the fact that it is not bogged down with a lot of articles about randomness.  Sign me up for a subscription!   The June/July issue has the gorg Lauren Conrad on the cover looking very beachy glam.  I am a brow girl and I have to say that her brows are working in this cover picture.  She is currently a Mark spokesperson so a lot of the makeup she is wearing is from the brand of course and they list the products on Page 22 so check it out for some really reasonably priced makeup products.
 


The first picture that stood out for me was the gorg Eva Mendez but something else on the page caught my eye even more than her pretty face and that was the picture of the Givenchy Le Prisme Eyeshadow in Island Lagoon.  Someone please tell me why I don't have this...oh yeah I remember!  It's because when I went to Sephora, the Givenchy display was bare....booo!  I was super p.o.'d.  But anyway back to the page.  My other must haves from this page are the Nars  Multiple in Cadaques (I just want to try a multiple so badly), the NYX Cosmetics Cream Blush in Hot Pink (love my pink blushes) and the YSL Gloss (because I'm a label whore).     
Check out these products and more on Page 135.

Look at Whitney looking so glowrgeous!  Yes, I just made that word up on the spot...even though I am probably not the first one to think it or write it but I like to pretend I am a genius!
  
The only thing that I really want from this page is the Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in #12.  I was freaking lusting after this one until I realized that I hauled this on Saturday and haven't even taken it out of the box.  Will blog about that later on.  The other thing that kinda caught my eye was the L'Oreal Paris HIP Studio Secrets Professional Crystal Shadow Duo in Precious.  I watched the movie now why not have the makeup?!!  Totally kidding.  This duo looks really pretty and I want to try it.  I will skip the D&G lipgloss on this one because the packaging doesn't look that exciting.  Also, wondering if Aqua Bunny is too light for me...probably!  I will swatch that out at Sephora on Saturday.
 Look to Page 134 for these treats!



The last page on my radar was the Look for Less Page 103.  Although I'm not that excited by Molly's makeup, I do love the fact that they show what she is wearing for those who would like to emulate the look.  I also love the fact that they show a less expensive alternative to achieve the look and the cost comparison between the two versions.
The only thing that I like on this page is the Smashbox Cosmetics Lip Enhancing Gloss in Pout.  This is on my like to have list but not my must have list.






Go get this mag stat!  Not only is the makeup great but so are the fashion options!  Go Go Go pick this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger