SOCIAL

These are a few of my favorite things!

Jul 7, 2010

Hi All,
I was thinking today that I should do a my faves post.  However, since I love almost everything I buy, this would be like the story that never ends.  Therefore, I have decided to narrow it down by focusing on five categories and then closing with what I am wanting right now. 

Foundation
Nars Sheer Matte Foundation - I love the coverage, I love the matteness of it all and the shade range is bananas.  I wear New Orleans.


Eyes
Nars Night Flight Eye Shadow - Freakin gorg and that is all.  I could seriously wear this color everyday even though it's a darker color and it's summertime.


Cheeks
MAC Ambering Rose Blush which is like a soft rose color with tiny gold flecks in it.  This color is so pretty on my darker skin tone.

Lips  
Smashbox Lip Service Lipstick Palette - This made me actually enjoy lipstick because I usually only do the gloss.  Thank you Smashbox!

Wants Right Now
Stereo Rose!  Duh.

Random
Loving Sam Edelman shoes right now and soooooo want to pre-order the Una booties from Nordie's upcoming anniversary sale!

Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger