Now on to today's Look of the Day! Funny Story behind this look, after I left the salon, I went to go put gas in my car and this lady behind me at the pump, leaves her car and jogs over to me like what are you wearing on your face. So flattering! So I start to tell her and she seriously had no idea what I was talking about and was taking mental notes and repeating it to herself as she walked back to her car. She kept repeating Sephora, Make Up Forever, HD....so funny!
I used Style Influencer, Stereo Rose and A Little Bit of Sunshine from MAC's In the Groove collection to achieve this look.
Warning: this photo was taken before I went to the shop and I had just conditioned my hair. Don't be alarmed by all the random curls sticking out! FYI: I get my hair "done" every Saturday and by Sunday it looks like I never went....smh
Keep reading to learn more about creating this look and to see more pictures!
Products are listed by category!
- MUFE Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector 4 (my fave) - used to fill in my annoying eyebrows
- MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer NW40 - used underneath eyebrows to define the arch and cover any little stray hairs that I was to lazy to pluck
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly - used as an additional eyeshadow base
- MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow Trio in Style Influencer
I used the color to the left as my lid color and around the tear duct area. The color to the right was used to soften the color of the light blue/gray color on the left and was used on the middle and outer area of the eye. I applied the color in the middle to the crease and then blended it out using the color on the right.
- MAC Fluidline Blacktrack - used on upper lash line
- BE Buxom Insider Eyeliner Sapphire on lower lash line
- Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Excessive Black
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Original
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW40
- MUFE HD Invisible Cover Foundation in Cafe mixed with a very small amount of NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in Trinidad (I love these two foundations when they are mixed together)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus - used under eyes as a highlight and to set the concealer
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation NW45 - used lightly to set the liquid foundation
- MAC Blush Duo in A Little Bit of Sunshine - I used the right side only
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose - used on the top of cheek bones
- MAC Dazzleglass Creme in If It's Pink
Let me know if you have any questions about this look! I hope you all like it.