SOCIAL

Look of the Day! In the Groove

Jul 11, 2010

Another lazy Sunday in the middle of nowhere.  Everyone is in that blah mood and I am bored to tears unfortunately.  So after this post, I'm going to get my blah self up and do something!

Now on to today's Look of the Day!  Funny Story behind this look, after I left the salon, I went to go put gas in my car and this lady behind me at the pump, leaves her car and jogs over to me like what are you wearing on your face.  So flattering! So I start to tell her and she seriously had no idea what I was talking about and was taking mental notes and repeating it to herself as she walked back to her car.  She kept repeating Sephora, Make Up Forever, HD....so funny!

 I used Style Influencer, Stereo Rose and A Little Bit of Sunshine from MAC's In the Groove collection to achieve this look.

Warning:  this photo was taken before I went to the shop and I had just conditioned my hair.  Don't be alarmed by all the random curls sticking out!  FYI:  I get my hair "done" every Saturday and by Sunday it looks like I never went....smh

Keep reading to learn more about creating this look and to see more pictures!

Products are listed by category!
If you are a regular reader of my blog, you probably know that I always do my eyebrows first so lets start with that.

Eyes: 


 
















I used the color to the left as my lid color and around the tear duct area.  The color to the right was used to soften the color of the light blue/gray color on the left and was used on the middle and outer area of the eye.  I applied the color in the middle to the crease and then blended it out using the color on the right.





 Face:

Cheeks:

Lips: 
I tried to get a better picture of the cheeks but my camera doesn't really pick it up all that well but it was pretty in person....believe me!

Let me know if you have any questions about this look!  I hope you all like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger