SOCIAL

MAC In the Groove - So what you haulin?

Jul 2, 2010

Hey hey hey,

I can't sleep so of course I'm bloggin!  FYI, I have been obsessed with MAC lately.  Let me just give you some background, I am new to this whole MAC collection thing.  I don't know if I have been living under a rock or what but I had no idea how crazy this MAC world is.  Now I completely get it and so does my wallet.  My first obsession was Marine Life from the To the Beach Collection and I stalked that product until I found it on ebay. This time around I am prepared and I already have my list  ready and waiting for July 8th which is when this collection drops.  Check out what I am getting below!  Oh and another FYI, these products are already available on MAC's UK site and you can check it out here as well.

First up are the MSF's aka Mineralize Skin Finish.  MSF's as described by MAC are "A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adds buffed-up highlights to cheeks, or an overall ultra-deluxe polish to the face."  These currently retail for $28.

I plan on hauling all of these and may get 2 of Stereo Rose because this one seems to be a big deal to MAC addicts!   

Next on my list are the Mineralize Eye Shadow Trio's.  MAC describes these as "coordinating shades baked together in a single pan. A superb way to experience Mineralize's unique properties: exceptionally sheer and lightweight application, and easy, rich colour. Finishes include super-fine pearl that leave a soft dimensional shimmer on the skin."  The duo's are currently retailing for $19.50 and I'm assuming these will be the same cost.

My favorites are Style Influencer and Love to Love but I plan on hauling them all...what can I say, it is a sickness people!

Now on to the Mineralize Blush.  MAC describes these as "Baked minerals refined into a powder formula to provide exceptionally sheer and lightweight application. Colour builds lightly, layer after layer, without heavy coverage. Veils and enhances the cheekbones with a luminous, pearlized shimmer."  These currently retail for $21.  Of these I am really feeling Band of Roses and A Little Bit of Sunshine and will be hauling these.  I am seriously contemplating New Vibe though.  Hang Loose also looks interesting but not sure how it will translate on my NW45 skin.

Next up are Cremesheen Glass' which MAC describes as "A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M∙A∙C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. Use as a top layer to its namesake Lipstick or on its own."  These currently retail for $18.  Fashion Whim is the only one of these I'm hauling as I have too many lip glosses already but I have never tried a Cremesheen so I have to get one.


The last products from the collection that I will be hauling are lipsticks which don't really need a description.  They currently retail for $14 and I am only hauling Call My Bluff only because I don't on any MAC lipsticks and this color looks interesting and unlike anything else that I have at the moment.

There are a couple more releases but these are permanent to the line and are:

Powerpoint Eye Pencil in 3 colors (Stubborn Brown, Permaplum, Navy Stain) and Zoomlash in Zoomblack.


So there you have it!  Thanks for sharing in my haul excitment.  Are you hauling?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger