SOCIAL

Obsession! Dior Addict Lip Glow Review

Jul 22, 2010

Hi Everyone!  Missed you yesterday!  I decided to go to San Francisco to say hello and goodbye to some of my old co-workers and to have lunch with my former boss.  I hate driving in the city so I parked at the BART station and took the BART train into the city.  Of course as soon as I sat down on the BART, I realized I forgot my freakin Lip Glow!  I was so irritated that I seriously rode the BART to the mall stop and went to Nordstrom looking to buy another one.  I was appalled that I wouldn't be able to apply more after my lunch date.  So over dramatic! But in all seriousness I LOVE this product.  Like no joke she is my bestie.  So of course, I have to tell you all about her!   Oh and side note, Nordstrom was sold out of it and so was Sephora.  BUMMER!  Okay now on to the review.

Dior Addict Lip Glow:  Color Awakening Lip Balm w/ 10 SPF
According to the Sephora website, the balm "responds to the color chemistry of your lips to create a shade that is uniquely yours.


This product does something crazy to my lips where they look moisturized, have just the right amount of gloss and are the prettiest color without adding anything else on top.  When I bought this at Sephora, I thought for sure I would be kicking myself over paying $28 for a freakin lip balm but I would do it again and again because this is like my holy grail lip product.  My lips usually peel and feather like crazy but not with this.  hey look smooth for hours and my lips keep the tint even when the balm has worn off a bit.  Loves it!  Also, I have never gotten so many compliments on my lips before.
Look guys no feathering!

Final Verdict:  Um have you guys not been reading?!  LOVES IT!  Loves it so much!  Go get it if you can stomach paying almost 30 bucks for a lip product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger