Check out my ticked off look above!
Products are listed in the order used:
- MUFE Eyebrow Corrector 4 - Used to fill in eyebrows
- MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer NW40 - Used under eyebrows for definition
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Original - used to prime face for foundation application
- Nars Rated R Eye Shadow Duo - Green color used on the upper lid inner corner, around the tear duct area and as a liner on the under the eye near the tear duct and out about 1/3 of the eye. Blue color blended from the middle of the upper lid to the outer corner, blending very lightly in the middle. Also used as liner on the bottom of the eye starting from where the green shadow ended and blended outwards towards the outer crease area.
- Nars Kuala Lumpur Eye Shadow Duo - Darker purple shade used on the out v corner of the eye and blended inward to blend out the other shades to soften the lines.
- Nars Night Flight Eye Shadow - used on the outer v corner of the eye to deepen the color and blended out. Also blended down to the bottom of the eye to connect the colors.
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline - used to line the upper lash line.
- MAC Float on By Eye Kohl - used as liner on the bottom waterline.
- MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW40 - used to conceal under the eyes and on any additional imperfections on the face.
- Nars Sheer Matte Foundation New Orleans - used as foundation to even out skin tone.
- MUFE Aqua Smoky Lash - used as mascara on upper lashes and later on lower lashes after use of product #12
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus - used under eyes as a highlight and to set concealer and foundation.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Dark to set foundation on entire face not including under the eyes
- MAC Marine Life - Used Coral part for blush
- Rosebud Salve - used on lips to moisturize
MAC products can be found here. All other products can be found here.
Hopefully, I will look happier on Thursday if I can get my grubby little hands on Stereo Rose.