SOCIAL

Look of the Day! MAC Look in a Box Miss Violet

Jul 19, 2010

Since my son has been at his "little mama's" house, (that's what he calls my mom) I have been uber lazy.  My hubs is off work so we've been going out to eat a lot and no cooking for me!  So anywhoo, this awesome hubs of mine took me to the CCO (cosmetic company outlet) in Vacaville, CA on Saturday after we came from Great America and he got me a few things which I will share with you tomorrow!  I think I'm becoming a MAC addict.  Have I abandoned Sephora?

Well on to today's look.  I love this kit so much more than I did when I initially bought it!  Love Love Love it.  I used every single item and I have no complaints which is rare! Okay so maybe a little complaint as the beauty powder and blush look great in person but they appear a bit too light when I used the flash on my camera.

View more pictures and products after the jump!



                                  
Face Products Used:
Bare Escentuals Prime Time Oil Control Foundation Primer
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW40
NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in New Orleans
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus (used under eyes as a highlight and to set concealer)
MAC Studio Fix Foundation NW45 (used to set the NARS foundation)
MAC Rose Beauty Powder
MAC Desert Rose Powder Blush

Eye Products Used:
MUFE Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector in 4
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW40 (used under brows for definition)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
MAC Retro Speck Eye Shadow (inner corner and tear duct area)
MAC Love Stone Mineralize Eye Shadow (center lid to crease and blended upward)
MAC Vibrant Grape Eye Shadow (crease and lower lash line)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (upper lash line)
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl (waterline)
Lancome Definicils Waterproof Mascara layered with MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara


Lip Products Used:
MAC Lovechild Lipglass


Hope you like it!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger