SOCIAL

Sabs does Red Lips!

Jul 30, 2010

I'm in Texas you'll and a new location calls for a new look right?! Right!  I wanted to do a vampire inspired look but with most of my makeup packed away, it was not happening.  However, today I unpacked a bit so I was able to vamp it up a little.  Complete vampire inspired look will come next week promise!

As most of you know I do a pink lip like 99.99% of the time so today I'm venturing out with the red lips. I have purchased quite a few red lipsticks in the past couple of weeks so you may see more red lip features from me in the near future.


I have listed what I am wearing below.


Face:
NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in New Orleans mixed with a bit of Trinidad
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus (used under eyes for highlighting)
MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW45 (used to set the NARS Liquid Foundations)

MAC Mineralize Blush Duo in Band of Roses
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Candlelight (Loves!)

Lips:  
MAC Lip Liner in Brick
MAC Lipstick in Russian Red
(FYI I blotted out my natural lip color using a bit of my MAC concealer)
Eyes: 
E.L.F. Eye Beauty Book - Smoky Eyes
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
E.L.F. Beauty Book Smokey Eye Edition - I used the color on the bottom right all over the lid and blended upwards.  I used the color right above that one for blending out the other color and I also used it underneath the brows.
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline with the black shadow from the E.L.F. Beauty Book on top to set it. 
Lancome Definicils HD Waterproof Mascara
Mufe Eyebrow Corrector 4

I am not totally loving the rosy cheeks with the red lip but I don't mind it either.  I think maybe next time I will use a more muted color on the cheeks.  I am loving the red lip though.

So you guys have any red lip combo's that you are loving?  Do tell!

MAC products available at www.maccosmetics.com
E.L.F. products available at www.target.com
All other products mentioned are available at www.sephora.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger