SOCIAL

Look of the Day! Partylicious is ridiculous!

Jul 26, 2010

I'm back for my look of the day post!  I did this look on the day I went to the salon and then repeated it the next day because I liked it so much.  I love blue eye colors because they are just fun.

I am also trying out the NARS Sheer Matte foundation by itself without mixing it with the MUFE HD Foundation but I am not liking the results so far.  I will keep you guys posted though if I change my mind!

So here is what I used in this picture






Face:
Bare Escentuals Prime Time Oil Control Foundation Primer
NARS Sheer Matte Foundation in New Orleans
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium Plus (under eyes)
MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW45
MAC A Little Bit of Sunshine Mineralize Blush Duo


Eyes:
MUFE Eyebrow Corrector 4
MAC Studio FInish Concealer in NW40 - Used under brows
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
NARS Kilimanjaro I Eye Shadow - Used in the tear duct area
MAC Partylicious Pigment - Used all over lid
MAC Atlantic Blue Eye Shadow - Used in crease and blended inward and upward
NARS Night Flight Eye Shadow - Used in the crease to further define
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack - Used on top lash line
Bare Escentuals Big & Bright Eyeliner in Intense black - Used on lower lash line
MAC Eye Kohl in Float on By - Used on bottom waterline
Lancome Definicils HD Waterproof Mascara in Black
Lips:
MAC Dazzleglass Creme in  If It's Pink

That's it!  And now I have to go clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger