SOCIAL

Eyebrows!

Nov 16, 2012

Picture taken with iphone.

Eyebrows are probably the most important aspect of my makeup regime.  If my eyebrows are having an off day I immediately hate my entire makeup look.  I get a lot of compliments on my brows and I'm thankful because they have truly come a long way.  My natural brows are super sparse and gross but I fell in love with Make Up For Ever's Eye Brow Corrector (now discontinued...boooo) and I have been able to achieve the brows I always wanted. 

Do you have any favorite brow products that you are using?  Let me know so I can try them out!

9 comments:

  1. Now, do you have to use a stencil to get that look or are you that talented freehand? They look perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're very nice! I'm a lot older than you (53yrs) and I have no eyebrows, I have a narrow tatoo where they should be then I fill in with pencils and powders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous I free hand them!
    @Goddesslily Seymour Thank you! I've seen your brows, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, love ur brows ! I don use anythn spectacular either rimmel professional eyebrow pencil or e clinique one w mac select cover concealer somex

    ReplyDelete
  5. I once took a chunk out of my eyebrow my accident. Benefit BrowZings saved the day for me! Elf makes the same product but much cheaper (I just couldn't find it)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those look really good, and natural looking. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!!!What color did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector in #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. i use the NYC brow kit (yep, that $2 palette!) and my eyebrows look great. i get so many compliments on them and people are always shocked when i tell them the cheap product i use.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger