SOCIAL

Hair of the Day! Beanie be gone!

Jul 25, 2010

Hellooooo! Hope you guys are doing well.  I'm still getting prepared for the big move to Texas.  The movers came a couple of days ago and hauled most of our crap out of here.  My husband said he could only fit 1 extra suitcase in the trunk so I had to stuff as much makeup as possible into one freakin suitcase meaning I had to ship the rest.  Sucks but hey what can I do!  Oh and I am still trying to figure out how to get my MAC Dare to Wear haul before I hit the road.  I might call my new apartment manager tomorrow to get our new address and ship it there!

Now on to the topic, my hair!  I thought I would do a hair post as you lovelies are probably sick of seeing me in that doggone cap thingy that I wear in all my pictures!
So, I went to the salon yesterday and my stylist took some photos of my hair which is awesome because I cannot maintain my hairstyle for more than a day.

Background Hair Info:
In March of this year, I made the leap and cut my hair really short.  I was done with the extensions and wanted a change.  I also decided not to have a relaxer put on my hair either as I am trying to stay away from the harsh chemicals!  Now I am trying to grow my hair out and so far, so good.

I use Ojon's Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner at home once a week and get my hair washed and conditioned at the salon once a week.  I also use the Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment once every two weeks and I try not to put heat on my hair except for when I go to the salon.

 

By the way in the pictures I am wearing my Partylicious look which I will post in tomorrow's Look of the Day.  I hope you like this post as it doesn't involve much makeup talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger