SOCIAL

Look of the Day! In the Groove Remix!

Jul 14, 2010

Are you guys over In the Groove yet?  Well, I'm not so hopefully you aren't either because here is another In the Groove Look of the Day!  I remixed it a little though and I didn't use any eye shadows. So here is what I did.  Lets skip the brows, foundation, preps and primes and get to the good stuff!  (If you want to know about that skipped stuff, check out this post!)

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
MAC New Vibe Mineralize Blush Duo (the gold side) on the inner corner
MAC Petticoat Mineralize Skinfinish in the center of the lid and blended outward
MAC Band of Roses Mineralize Blush Duo (the darker side) in the crease
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (top lash line)
Stila Violet Smudgepot






Face: 
MAC A Little Bit Of Sunshine Mineralize Blush Duo (darker side only)
MAC Petticoat Mineralize Skinfinish on cheekbones


Lips:
Dior Addict Lip Glow (review to come soon!)
MAC Petticoat Mineralize Skinfinish (I swiped my finger across the product and dabbed it on the center of my lip!  Not sure if it was meant for this so try  at your own risk!)

This is one of my favorite looks because in person it looks really glowy and fun!  I hope you all like it too!

So, any creative ways that you guys have used In the Groove?  Any looks that you would like to see me try?  If so, leave me a comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger