SOCIAL

MAC Dare to Wear: What shall I get?

Jul 23, 2010

Hi Loves!

So, MAC is coming out with another collection!  Surprise Surprise...not!  I am seriously like can we slow down on these collections, my wallet can't take it and Sephora is starting to get jealous.  Now just because I wrote that out does not mean I won't be purchasing from this collection because I definitely will.  I am really getting into matte colors and anytime you combine Matte with bright colors, you can count me in. So here is what the collection has to offer:



Dare to Wear Lipglass
  • Ban This! Deep purple with multi-pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Bold & Brash Bright red with multi-pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Dare to Dare Light blue pink with multi-pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Gimme That! Bright fuchsia pink with pink pearl (Limited Edition)
  • So Bad Mid-tone coral orange with pink and gold pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Wind Me Up Dirty bronze with pink and gold pearl (Limited Edition)

Eyeshadow

  • Aqua Subdued, pale greyed aqua (Matte) (Permanent, PRO)
  • Atlantic Blue Bright violet blue (Matte) (Permanent)
  • Crazy Cool Pale frosty lavender (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
  • Free to Be Bright true coral (Matte) (Permanent)
  • Going Bananas Soft lemon yellow (Frost) (Limited Edition)
  • Lime Lime green (Matte) (Permanent, PRO)
  • Louder Please Bright fuchsia (Matte) (Limited Edition)
  • Sassy Grass Bright grass green (Matte) (Limited Edition)
  • Shock-a-holic Deep purple (Matte) (Limited Edition)
  • Sky Blue Robin’s egg blue (Frost) (Permanent, PRO)
  • Winkle Mid-tone cornflower blue (Satin) (Permanent)
  • Zingy Bright sky blue (Matte) (Limited Edition)

So what is on my shopping list for July 29th?  From the Eyeshadow list, I am getting Crazy Cool, Free to Be, Going Bananas, Louder Please, Sassy Grass, Shock-a-holic and ZingyWhen it comes to the Lipglasses, I will have to wait until I can swatch those before I decide but I am leaning towards getting Bold & Brash and Gimme That! 

So what are you hauling?



Image and product information SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger