SOCIAL

CCO MAC Haul!

Jul 20, 2010

Hey there!  So in a few I'll start working on my Look of the Day called "the world is a vampire"!  Sorry to post so late but they have been running a marathon of Wife Swap and one seriously had me crying like a little baby.  Oh and of course I indulged myself in a little "you are not the father" with Maury!  I don't watch much TV when my son is around so I get to watch all the random stuff now!

Yesterday I told you about my random CCO trip.  To be honest with you, I like the excitement for all the new colletions, therefore I wasn't that excited about the selection they had but hey that doesn't mean I didn't want to lose my mind and spend spend spend!  For those who don't know about the CCO, it is a cosmetic outlet that sells overstock or older collections from some of our favorite brands.  The one that I went to had MAC and Bobbi Brown amongst others.  I was so focused on the MAC section that I didn't much concentrate on anything else.  So I only got 3 items there, which is a miracle for me to say the least.  I hauled the Fun in the Sun Mineralize Kit, Porcelain Pink Mineralize Skin Finish and Dark Secret Sheer Mystery Powder which I believe is from the Monogram Collection.

So lets start with the Fun in the Sun Kit!

 The box!
 Clockwise from Left: Shimpagne, Play on Plums, Nuance, 181 SE Brush

This kit contains the following:
  • Shimpagne Mineralize Skinfinish Beige shimmer with golden/copper sparkle (Limited Edition
  • Nuance Mineralize Blush Mid-tone peach with gold pearl (Limited Edition)
  • Play on Plums Mineralize Eye Shadow Peachy gold with pink and bronze veining/Bronzed burgundy mono (Limited Edition)
  • 181SE Brush
 From Left to Right:  Play on Plums (2 colors), Shimpagne, Nuance

I really wanted to try Shimpagne so that is really the reason I bought this kit everything else is a bonus!

Next I picked the Porcelain Pink Mineralize Skinfinish a soft pink coral with gold sparkle.  I only reason I got this one is because as of late I have become obsessed with MSF's due to all these beauty blogs!



The last thing I got was the Dark Secret Sheer Mystery powder because it was freakin pretty and reminded me of a fancy pocket watch!  Of course, I still plan on using it but I have to be honest with you guys on the reasons for purchasing this stuff!

So now that I hauled all these neutral colors, I can't wait for the MAC Dare to Wear collection to come out so I can get some color in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger