SOCIAL

E.L.F. Drugstore Haul

Aug 2, 2010

E.L.F. Eye Beauty Book - Smoky Eyes

Hey people!  I went to one of my favorite places on earth a couple days ago!  Target!  Now I usually shy away from mass brand makeup as it doesn't catch my eye most times because I don't like browsing through unorganized/messy displays.  This Target, however, was pretty organized and I saw these two kits on an end-cap so I snatched them up.  I picked up the E.L.F. Beauty Book Smoky Eye Edition and the E.L.F. Duo Smokey Eye Kit.

E.L.F. Smoky Eye Kit Now, the pigmentation is good but they are messy and a lot of shadow puffs up when you try to use them.  But for $5, seriously who cares?  Not me!  I think these shadows would be ideal for someone who is new to makeup and want to try different shades out without spending a lot of money.  These kits would also be great for beauties on a budget.  I technically got 20 eyeshadow, 1 brush, 1 applicator and an eyeliner for $10.  Seriously! 

See swatches after the jump!
 The E.L.F. Beauty Book Smoky Eye Edition comes with 12 Eye Shadows, 1 Eyeliner and an Eye Shadow applicator. Inside the "book" there is also a guide for application.  There is also a small mirror included.



Top Row from L to R


Middle Row from L to R
Bottom Row from L to R




Black Eyeliner


The E.L.F Duo Smoky Eye Kit comes with 4 Eye Shadow Duos (which gives you 8 colors total) and 1 Shadow Brush. There are also instuctions listed on the back of the box with combination suggestions.

Top Row = 1st 2 shadows & Bottom Row = Second 2 Shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger