SOCIAL

MAC Dare to Wear Haul!

Aug 5, 2010

Hi There!

Today was freakin hot as you know what out here.  Thank God I own like a million black tank tops because I plan on wearing them all summer long.  It's too hot for real clothes.  I seriously almost melted when I went outside but I had to do it because my Macy's Shipment of MAC's Dare to Wear collection arrived today!  I hate waiting on packages but I refuse to pay for expedited shipments especially from Macy's.  Now that I don't have a MAC counter anywhere near me, it looks like I'll be playing the waiting game for a while.  On to the good stuff...I hauled 5 of the eye shadows and 4 lip glosses from the Dare to Wear collection.  I also accidentally ordered 2 of Louder Please...wth?!  I purchased Going Bananas e/s, Sassy Grass e/s, Zingy e/s, Shock-A-Holic e/s and Louder Please e/s.  From the lip glosses that were available, I purchased  Wind Me Up, Gimme That!, Ban This! and Bold & Brash.  My first impression of the eye shadows were womp womp.  Like seriously, they are not that great.  I thought they would have a lot more pigment to them and be smoother in texture.  Keep in mind I have only swatched them with my finger and haven't tried them on the eyes yet but I am not that excited to try them out now.  The lip glosses really stole the show for me because the pigment is ridiculous and they are so freakin gorg!  I can't wait to wear these colors!!!  So here are the swatches.

From Left to Right (Going Bananas, Sassy Grass, Zingy, Shock-A-Holic, Louder Please)

 From Left to Right (Wind me Up, Gimme That!, Ban This!, Bold & Brash) 

Seriously, how gorg are those glosses.  I die! (in my Rachel Zoe voice)....

So did you indulge?  If you did, how did you like 'em?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger