SOCIAL

MAC Fabulous Felines Haul! Part 1

Aug 25, 2010

Hey there!  I did a little haulage with this collection.  I probably went a little overboard and I should have listened to the recommendations of people that told me to skip this collection or at least cut down on my items a bit.  But since I'm a little new to the whole MAC world, I just can't help myself.  I decided to post my haul in sections.  Today's section is lips.  I purchased 5 lip products total, 4 lipsticks and 1 lipglass.  As you may already know, this collection was broken off into 3 sub-sections which are Burmese Beauty, Leopard Luxe and Palace Pedigreed.  I got Pet Me, Please l/s and Kittenish l/g from Burmese Beauty, Drive Me Wild l/s from Leopard Luxe and Aristo-cat l/s from Palace Pedigreed.   

From L to R:  Aristo-cat, Pet Me, Please, Drive Me Wild, Kittenish

Lap of Luxury

Aristo-cat
Pet Me, Please (aka Jizz lips...not cute!)
Drive Me Wild
Kittenish
Lap of Luxury
My lips with nothing on them....plain old me
My favorites are Drive Me Wild and Kittenish but I like them all except for Pet Me, Please, that one is a no no no.  I'm going to try it with some other color to see if I can make it work because I am not paying to ship this sucker back...but me no likey.

Thanks for checking out my haul.  Did you haul anything?  Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger