SOCIAL

Look of the Day! MAC's Dare to Wear

Aug 6, 2010


Hello to everyone out there!  I want to give an extra hi to all my new followers whether you follow me on twitter or on my bloggie, I truly appreciate you!  Today was another hot day and I was hoping my Sugarpill order would be here but it's not.  Insert sad face here!  So to cheer myself up, I decided to do a bright look using my MAC Dare to Wear Haul items from yesterday.  I think it turned out pretty cute.  Now in my everyday life I may not pair the bright lip gloss with super colorful eyes but right now I could care less.  I'm in the middle of nowhere stuck in the house so hell with it!

I used the following products to achieve this look:

Face
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Original
  • NARS Sheer Matte foundation in New Orleans mixed with a little bit of Trinidad
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus (under eyes to highlight)
  • MAC Studio Fix foundation in NW45  (used to set the liquid foundation)
  • MAC A Little Bit of Sunshine Mineralize Blush Duo (used the darker side only)
  • MAC Petticoat Mineralize Skinfinish (used on cheekbones and under blush
 Eyes
  • MUFE Eyebrow Corrector 4
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW40 (under brows)
  • MAC Going Bananas e/s (inner corner, tear duct, lower inner lash line)
  • MAC Louder Please e/s (center of the lid)
  • MAC Shock-A-Holic e/s ( outer corner and blending color)
  • MAC Sassy Grass (lower lash line - used in the middle and taken outward)
  • MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lash line - winged out)
  • Bare Escentuals Big & Bright Eyeliner in Intense Black (used on waterline and winged out but not connected to the upper lash line liner)
  • Bare Escentuals Buxom Insider Liner in Emerald (used in between the two winged out liners to fill in the space)
  • Lancome Definicils HD Waterproof Mascara 

Lips
  • MAC Gimme That! Lip Glass
  • MAC Wind Me Up Lip Glass (center of the lips only)
Hope you like it!  Any combo's that you have tried with this collection?  Do tell!

Until next time, stay GLAM!

MAC products available here.
All other products mentioned available here unless otherwise linked.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger