Hello to everyone out there! I want to give an extra hi to all my new followers whether you follow me on twitter or on my bloggie, I truly appreciate you! Today was another hot day and I was hoping my Sugarpill order would be here but it's not. Insert sad face here! So to cheer myself up, I decided to do a bright look using my MAC Dare to Wear Haul items from yesterday. I think it turned out pretty cute. Now in my everyday life I may not pair the bright lip gloss with super colorful eyes but right now I could care less. I'm in the middle of nowhere stuck in the house so hell with it!
I used the following products to achieve this look:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Original
- NARS Sheer Matte foundation in New Orleans mixed with a little bit of Trinidad
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus (under eyes to highlight)
- MAC Studio Fix foundation in NW45 (used to set the liquid foundation)
- MAC A Little Bit of Sunshine Mineralize Blush Duo (used the darker side only)
- MAC Petticoat Mineralize Skinfinish (used on cheekbones and under blush
- MUFE Eyebrow Corrector 4
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW40 (under brows)
- MAC Going Bananas e/s (inner corner, tear duct, lower inner lash line)
- MAC Louder Please e/s (center of the lid)
- MAC Shock-A-Holic e/s ( outer corner and blending color)
- MAC Sassy Grass (lower lash line - used in the middle and taken outward)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (upper lash line - winged out)
- Bare Escentuals Big & Bright Eyeliner in Intense Black (used on waterline and winged out but not connected to the upper lash line liner)
- Bare Escentuals Buxom Insider Liner in Emerald (used in between the two winged out liners to fill in the space)
- Lancome Definicils HD Waterproof Mascara
- MAC Gimme That! Lip Glass
- MAC Wind Me Up Lip Glass (center of the lips only)
Until next time, stay GLAM!
MAC products available here.
All other products mentioned available here unless otherwise linked.