SOCIAL

Sugarpill Haul!

Aug 13, 2010


Hey There,

If you follow me on twitter, you may know that I was a bit disappointed in the pigmentation of the MAC Dare to Wear collection.  I really wanted the color to be outrageous and super pretty but they were just okay.  So after that disappointment, I decided to try out Sugarpill Cosmetics.  Sugarpill is a new company that is based out of my hometown of Oakland, CA.  The products are what I like to call "party party" and it is a really fun brand!

Sugarpill currently has the following items available:
  • 9 Pressed Eye Shadows - $12 each (Net Wt. 4 grams)
  • 11 Loose Eye Shadows - $12 each (Net Wt. 5 grams)
  • 3 Pressed Eye Shadow Quad Palettes - $34 each
  • 2 Eyelash types - $8 each
  • Eyelash adhesive - $4
  • Logo Sticker - $1
I purchased 2 of the palettes which means I got 8 of the 9 pressed shadows available.  I purchased Sweet Heart and Burning Heart.  I also purchased the Cateye Eyelashes which are just fun! 
So first thing I noticed of course was the gorgeous packaging.  The boxes are so cute that I think I will keep them which I usually don't do.  The actual quad, that houses the shadows is made of a durable cardboard that is super sturdy and has a magnet closure.  Inside the quad there is also a large mirror.

The Sweet Heart Palette (pictured on the left) comes with 
Dollipop - matte hot pink
Afterparty - bright turquoise with a semi-pearly sheen
Midori - vibrant green with a slightly pearl sheen 
Tako - pure matte white

The Burning Heart Palette (pictured on the right) comes with the following:
Flamepoint - vibrant matte orange
Buttercup - bright matte yellow
Love + - bright red with a semi-pearly sheen
Poison Plum - dramatic purple with a semi-pearly sheen

Sweet Heart w/o flash
Sweet Heart w/ flash
Burning Heart w/o flash
Burning Heart w/ flash

The pigmentation on these shadows are AMAZING!  They blend super easily and they have minimal to no fall out.  How awesome is that!  Very!

FINAL VERDICT:  Loves everything about it!  Going to order more from this awesome company soon!  This is a must have for anyone that likes bright colors.

So, have you tried the Sugarpill yet?  Do tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger