SOCIAL

theBalm...yes again! Palettes, Highlighters and More

Apr 21, 2012

Hautelook is addictive!  Let me tell you, if you haven't shopped on Hautelook.com, you are missing out.  It is a website where they offer clothing, makeup, home products and more at discounted prices.  I recently saw theBalm cosmetics on there and of course I had to get a few things.  Since Hautelook doesn't ship to Germany, I shipped the package to my moms house in the states and she re-shipped it to me.  Now you know how much of a makeup addict enthusiast I am! 


This time around I wanted to pick up some eye products because I completely skipped the eye category last time I purchased from them.  I decided to get two eye palettes, some more luminizers and a blush.  I haven't used most of the products so I can't really give my thoughts on them.  

I paid $66.50 for all products shipped.  I can't remember how much each item was discounted but I will list the regular pricing below.

theBalm Nude'Tude Palette
Shades:  Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious, Snobby, Stand-offish, Sultry, Schitzo (it says seductive on the website but mine says Schitzo), Silly, Sleek 
Available at theBalm
$36 USD 





theBalm Balmbini Volume 2 Palette
Shades:  Promiscuous Pearl, Jinxy Jasmyne, Manic Maribel, Open to Offers Olwen, Lavish Latoya, Strawberry and Nude
Available at theBalm
$28 USD





theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Available at theBalm
$24 USD


theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer
Available at theBalm
$24 USD



theBalm Frat Boy Shadow/Blush
Available at theBalm
$21 USD





Well that's it for my balm haul.  I will post some looks using the products soon.



Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. The palette looks so good! I wish Hautelook would ship to the UK :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Iram It really is a shame they don't do worldwide shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all those colors are so fabulous! 'strawberry' is so gorgeous, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice palettes. I really like the colors in the Balmbini. With Open to Offers and latoya being my fave out of it. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Those were my faves too!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger