SOCIAL

These are a few of my favorite things! July Edition

Aug 4, 2010

Hi All,
It's August which means it's time for a post of my faves from last month!  I try to narrow my faves down to five categories and then I close with what I am wanting right now.  I also sometimes will add a random that is not makeup related. 

Face Product
MAC Petticoat Mineralize Skinfinish - So pretty on my skin tone and works with almost every look.  I have been wearing this on the top of my cheekbones and it is gorg!
Eyes
MAC Style Influencer Mineralize Eye Shadow Trio  - Everytime I wear this look I get so many compliments that it's not even funny.  I even got a job offer at Nordie's MAC counter when I wore this there.


Cheeks
MAC A Little Bit of Sunshine Mineralize Blush Duo - Never in a million years would I think that this would be a favorite but to my surprise I like this one more than any other blush right now.  It gives me a warm healthy "glow" and looks amazing.  I mainly use the darker side as I don't want to be a shimmer ball.  I bought a back up of this one because if I ever run out I think that I may cry!

Lips  
MAC Russian Red Lipstick - This was my big leap into red lipstick and I love it!  I have figured out that I love Matte lipstick.  Oh and this one lasted for super long and I wore it out when I went to the Olive Garden.  I did not need to touch this up at all after dinner.  Can we say AWESOME!


So MAC totally killed the list last month!  I guess I was really feeling the In the Groove Collection.  I think most of the items are still available at MAC if you want to haul any!

Wants Right Now (I'm only going to pick one thing!)
Sugar Pill Asylum Loose Eyeshadow - I purchased a couple of the quads from Sugarpill but I am really regretting not adding this to the shopping cart.  This is a gorgeous red shimmer that is to die for!  Oh well, maybe next time!

Random
Tiffany Filigree Heart and Key Pendant - I love Tiffany's and that is all!

So, what are some of your favorites?  Do tell!

Until next time, be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger