SOCIAL

Enter to Win a Rock & Republic Blush in X-Rated! CLOSED

Aug 27, 2010

I am giving away 1 Rock & Republic Contrived Pressed Blush in X-Rated!  The blush is brand new, never used and in the original box.  The retail value of this prize is $40.00.  I personally purchased this product from Rock&Republic!  There can only be 1 winner so keep reading for details.

Contest Rules:

  • The contest is open to all my glam readers 18 years of age or older 
  • Contest starts today, August 27, 2010
  • Entries must be in by September 8, 2010 at 11:00pm PST
  • The winner will be selected at random and contacted September 9, 2010 by midnight PST
  • The winner has 24 hours to confirm delivery address.  If winner does not confirm, a replacement winner will be randomly chosen.
  • You may enter via twitter once per day.
  • You may also enter one time only in the comments section of this post
  • You must follow my blog and/or follow me on twitter
  • Offer is void where prohibited by law
Valid ways to enter:

1 - Follow my blog and leave a comment on this post telling me what your favorite blush color is!  Please state the brand and color.

***If you enter with this option, please leave a valid email address.  Email addresses will not be published and will only be used to notify the winner.

2 - Follow me on Twitter & tweet this message:  Follow @becomeglam and RT to win Rock&Republic X-Rated Blush. Check out link for an additional way to win http://bit.ly/cK884j







Good Luck all!  If you have any questions, feel free to send me a tweet or leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger