SOCIAL

MAC Fabulous Felines Haul! Part 3

Aug 27, 2010


Hi All!  I am finally done with my Fab Felines haul.  I swear I will not buy this much stuff all together again.  Okay I am totally lying but I'm going to really try not too!  This last part of my haul will feature the pigments and liners I purchased from MAC.  I got 3 pigments and 2 liners.  The pigments aren't a new product so I'll just show some swatches and pictures.  I'll give a little more detail on the liners since they are a new product!



So I asked myself why I don't have more pigments in my life and I had no answer so I hauled 3 in this collection.  I want them all but hey I'm not that crazy!  I picked up Old Gold, Gold Stroke and Antique Green.  My favorite of the 3 is Antique Green because I have colors that are similar to the other two. Gold Stroke and Antique Green are a part of Burmese Beauty and Old Gold is a part of Leopard Luxe.
From L to R:  Old Gold, Gold Stroke, Antique Gold - w/o flash


The last two things I hauled were the new Superslick Liquid Eye Liners in Signature Blue and Treat Me Nice.  I love these so far.  They do take a little bit to dry but once they do it is a gorgeous event.  Signature Blue is from Palace Pedigreed and Treat Me Nice is from Burmese Beauty.  MAC describes these as "A liquid liner so slick it almost describes itself. Water-based, water resistant, quick and precise to apply. Dries in 15 seconds to provide a sleek, longwearing, wet-look, no-smudge line. The superior no-fuss, no-wobble application lies in the "magic tip" of the easy-to-control dip-stick applicator. 
From L to R:  Treat Me Nice, Signature Blue
 I love these two colors!  They are super gorg and I plan on hauling more of these liners in the future!  Hope you like the final part of my haul!  Until next time, stay positive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger