SOCIAL

Rock and Rebublic Blush Haul

Aug 13, 2010

Hey!

Sorry that I have been slacking a little on the posts. I have to definitely do better on updating this little blog world more often.  This move to Texas has me off kilter in the worst way.  I don't have my makeup station organized and set-up the way I like it yet so that puts me in a bad makeup mood.  Luckily the mood doesn't stop me from buying more!  So recently there was like a twitfire on twitter and everyone was going back and forth about the Rock & Republic blushes.  Now I already ordered some from Beauty Story but those take forever to ship so I had not gotten them yet (still haven't) so I decided I needed to add some more blush members to the family and I ordered 2 colors from Rock & Republic directly.  FYI, they currently have a sale that includes 50% off with code "ROCKCOSMETICS" which expires 8.31.2010.


Rock & Republic Contrived Pressed Blushes retail for $40 and are currently available in 10 shades.  The net weight on these blushes equal .32oz/9g and the packaging is gorg!  Huge but Gorg!  They come in these round boxes that remind me of this bracelet box I once had.  The boxes are big and sturdy and house the blushes snugly in the center.  The actual blush compact is gorgeous and I have to give R&R a big bravo for the packaging because it looks high end and rocks out at the same time!  The mirror inside the compact is huge and great for touch ups if needed. The blushes are pressed extremely well and have no fall-out that I can see so far.  They are really smooth to the touch and highly pigmented as well so I would suggest using a light hand with these. The two colors I ordered are Lust and X-Rated.  Lust is a shimmer and is a mid-tone peach with small gold flecks.  X-Rated is a matte hot pink/fuchsia.  


From L to R:  Lust, X-Rated

Taken w/o flash
Taken w/ flash
I think these colors will become staples in my collection!  I definitely want more and I suggest that you run out and get some while they are on sale.  I would pay $40 for these because there is a lot of product and it should last a super long time.  I think I may buy a few more this week since they are on sale.

FINAL THOUGHTS:  Loves and that is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger