SOCIAL

MAC Fabulous Felines Haul! Part 2

Aug 26, 2010

Hey I'm back with part 2 of my Fab Felines haul.  I hauled 2 of the 3 Eye Quads.  I got the Burmese Beauty and Leopard Luxe quads because I love eye shadow and I've seen the Leopard Luxe in my Allure this month so I thought why not.  I wish I would have gotten the other palette also because the two I got are on the neutral side but I still like them so I can't complain too much.

Continue reading if you want to check out my pictures and swatches!
Burmese Beauty
Leopard Luxe

 
I like the Burmese Beauty more than the Leopard Luxe but only by a little bit.  They have similar color pay-off so really I should have only gotten 1 instead of two.

Stay tuned for tomorrow because I'll post the final part of my haul but I will also post a new contest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger