SOCIAL

LOTD: The World is a Vampire!

Aug 9, 2010

Hi again!  I finally sat down to do a vampire inspired look today...yeah I know I'm late!  This is what I would probably look like if I were to ever become a vampire!  I am like seriously obsessed with certain vampire movies, books and especially the t.v. shows.  I get really into it sometimes.  My latest obsession is called Being Human and it comes on BBC America.  There is a vampire that is hot, a werewolf and a ghost!  Perfect combination right!  Right!  Oh and let's not forget about True Blood and the uber hot Edward from Twilight.  So how can you not be into vampires after that list?  So on to today's look.

Products Used:
Face:
  • Bare Escentuals Prime Time Foundation Primer Oil Control
  • Nars Sheer Matte Foudnation in Trinidad mixed with New Orleans
  • MAC Studio Fix Foundation NW45 
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Medium Plus

    Eyes:

    • MUFE Eyebrow Corrector 4 and MAC Fluidline Blacktrack (used to fill in brows)
    • MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW40 (used under brows)
    • Stila Smudge Pot in Black (all over lid and blended upward)
    • Bare Escentuals Liner Shadow in Onyx (used all over lid on top of the smudge pot)
    • Bare Escentuals Liner Shadow in Caviar (blended in the center of lid)
    • Stila Chloe Eye Shadow (used in the tear duct area, blended out to be really subtle)
    • MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder
    • MAC Falsies
    • Lancome Definicils Waterproof HD Mascara 

      Lips:

      Bare Escentuals Buxom Lipstick in Shanghai (used as liner)
      MAC Lipstick in Diva

      Hope you like this look.  I think I may do a little deeper vampire look in the future because I love smoky eyes!

      MAC products are available here.
      All other products used are available here.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

       

      Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger