SOCIAL

Sephora Haul

Aug 20, 2010

Hi!  I just wanted to share a quick haul that I did in order to get my Sephora VIB samples.  I picked up the Too Faced Fun in teh Dark Palette which I have been wanting for a while but hadn't gotten it.  It recently went on sale so I thought why not get it now?!  The palette comes with four eyeshadow shades, two lip colors, a blush and a bronzer.  I also picked up Nars Daphne Eye Shadow which is a gorgeous purple.  Lastly, I picked up Make Up Forever Rouge Artist Intense in Moulin Rouge.  I also got my 500 point perk from Urban Decay, my 100 perk from Versace and 3 other samples.  This was a score shipment for me because I love free stuff and this was packed!

Wanna see more?



Too Faced Fun in the Dark Palette - $32.50 (on sale at sephora for $16.25)
"A limited edition collection of Too Faced's best seller-plus two exclusive eyeshadow shades"
Pin-Up e/s
Peep Show e/s
Full Frontal e/s
Lucky Charm e/s
Papa Don't Peach Blush
Sun Bunny Bronzer
Girls Dig Pearls l/g
Free Love l/s

Pin-Up, Peep Show, Full Frontal, Lucky Charms
Papa Don't Peach, Sun Bunny, Girls Dig Pearls, Free Love

NARS Daphne Single Eye Shadow - $23
"Style icon. Designer. Model. Heiress of haute couture. Named after Daphne Guinness, this hypnotizing, deep-violet eyeshadow exudes excitement."

Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick in Moulin Rouge - $19
"Highly pigmented, long-lasting lipstick that delivers rich color in one stroke."  Moulin Rouge is a Satin Finish.


My favorite purchase has to be the NARS Shadow.  It is super pretty on the eye and will be in high rotation for me!

Let me know if you have any questions about the products in this haul.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time stay pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger