SOCIAL

Look of the Day 4.11.12 - Daytime Makeup Look

Apr 11, 2012

So of course I'm still on the Instagram 30 days of beauty challenge and yesterday was a daytime makeup look challenge.  I thought I would share the details because this look was super quick and easy.   I also did a quick braid out so I could forgo the beanie!  I'm really trying to do different things with my hair lately. 

Face
Lancome Teint Miracle - Suede 1N  (shade is a little light for me but it oxidizes a bit and I used my MSF to make the color work)
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40 (creased like crazy for some reason today...)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Dark (under eyes)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark (all over face)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark Deep  (perimeter of face)
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Deep Chocolate 7

Eyes:
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector - #4

MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40  (even out eye area and define arch of brows)
bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
MAC Texture Eyeshadow (blending color)
MAC Brash (used all over lid)
MAC Fresh Daily ( Used in middle of the lid)
 

Clinique Cream Eyeliner - True Black Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara 

Cheeks: 
Nars Blush - Taj Mahal
theBalm - Betty Lou-Manizer (highlight)
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Deep Chocolate 7 (contour)


Lips:  
Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Lipstick - #25 Soft Beige 
Urban Decay Lip Junkie - Heavy 

Hope you enjoyed this look!  I'm getting a lot of use out of my makeup lately so I thought I would share that with you guys.  If you have any requests or suggestions of things that you would like to see on the blog or products that you would like to see me try, let me know and I will do my best to work it out! 

10 comments:

  1. beautiful eye look. beanie-free hair is gorgeous too! lol i'll have to check you out on instagram and you tube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I appreciate it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ur makeup is flawless
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! I love your hair as well. whats your name on Instagram?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks @MissAshDG! My Instagram is glamsabs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was doing a google search for Bobbi Brown's bronzing powder & came across your blog.

    This is a beautiful look. I love your makeup

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks @kim! I read your blog too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger