SOCIAL

Georgia Peach! CCO Haul

Sep 12, 2010

Hi Everyone!  I missed posting and currrently am sucking as a blogger.  I was visiting my relatives in Georgia and had an awesome time but before I left, my laptop broke and I hate working off of the desktop.  I am now asking my 2 year old to borrow his laptop...sad days guys, sad days!  I can't really crop and edit my pics on this computer so I'll just do a quick haul post.  I got to visit South Carolina while I was on my trip and low and behold they had a CCO.  Seriously!  I was supremely excited but I vowed to cut back on my makeup splurges so I only hauled 3 things.  I got MAC's Trimming Talk Lipstick,  Reflects Bronze Pigment and Sweet and Nice Tendertone.  I am obsessed with all of the products but the smell of the Tendertone is kinda turning me off....



Well I hope to get a new laptop soon and resume my usual makeup banter.


So until next time, stay gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger