SOCIAL

MAC - Naturally Collection featuring Lipstick

Feb 14, 2012

I'm late!  I loved the concept of the MAC Naturally collection especially since I've been on a neutral kick lately.  However, once I saw the collection, I didn't really see any products that I had to have.  The only product that looked promising was the Pillow Talk lipstick but I couldn't find swatches of it on someone of my skintone.  I decided to go ahead and purchase the lipstick anyway and I'm not sure whether it was a good buy or not.  I love the color but the formula doesn't last very long on me and it slips to easily around my lip line.

MAC NATURALLY COLLECTION LIPSTICK
Shade:  Pillow Talk
Available at MAC
$14.50 USD
Loves:  The shade is great on my skintone and I can see this working for a lot of other skintones as well.  It is an awesome nude color.
Hates: The formula just doesn't last on me at all and I find myself reapplying too often.  Also, I definitely need lipliner with it as it tends to slip outside of my lip line.

Do you have a favorite nude lip color?  What is the formula like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger