SOCIAL

Sunday Favorites 2012 - Volume 3

Feb 5, 2012

If you can't tell already Instagram is obviously a favorite of mine as I used it on this picture.  If you have Instagram follow me @glamsabs.

Now onto my makeup faves.  I'm still obsessed with both of my Urban Decay Naked Palettes and cannot stop myself from using them.  I have no idea what happened to me because I was a bright eye color type of chick but I guess that faze is over.

My next two faves are my Bare Escentuals Purely Nourishing Cream and my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
The cream has been a bit of a life saver as my skin has been horribly dry.  The EL foundation is a surprise fave because it's quite a thick foundation but I love the coverage and the fact that it looks good even with my crazy camera flash hits it.

My final two favorites are my Dior Addict Lip Glow and my Rimmel London Airy Fairy Lipstick.  Love my Lip Glow.  It's an all time fave that I have replenished more than I want to say.  Airy Fairy is simply a pretty inexpensive lipstick.

Well that's it!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger