SOCIAL

Look of the Day 2.20.2012 - Call Me Optimistic

Feb 21, 2012

Well I'm on a roll with blogging I guess.  I had to take a break from my Bare Escentuals Quads because I wanted to try the two products that I just received from the Shop MAC Collection.  I used the Call Me Bubbles Quad and Optimistic Orange Cream Blend Blush.  I love the Spring colors of the quad and orange blush is always love!  Hope you like this look.

PRODUCTS USED:
Face:  
Lancome La Base Pro Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - Spice
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer - Tan/Dark

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Plus

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark Deep


Eyes
bareMinerals Prime Time Eye Shadow Primer - Original
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector - #4
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40 (even out eye area and define arch of brows)
MAC Eye Shadow - Call Me Bubbles (inner eye area blended in)
MAC Eye Shadow - Full of Flavour (used as transition color in crease area and slightly above it)
MAC Eye Shadow - Brash (used all over lid and in crease also on bottom lash line)
MAC Eye Shadow - Fresh Daily (used in center of the lid)

Clinique Cream Liner - True Black  (upper lash line) MAC Eye Kohl - Feline (lower waterline)
Mally Volumizing Mascara - Black


Cheeks: 
MAC Creamblend Blush -Optimistic Orange
Covergirl Queen Collection Bronzer - Ebony Bronze

 
Lips:
Bare Escentuals Lip Liner - Nude
Revlon Lipstick - Mink  
Urban Decay Lipgloss - Wallflower

3 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger