SOCIAL

bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 featuring The Truth

Feb 24, 2012

This is the third bareMinerals Ready Palette that I have tried.  I think this is a good palette but definitely not one that I would do cartwheels over.  I wish that one of the colors had been more matte as it seems they all have a bit of sheen/shimmer to them.  The sheen isn't bad, it is just my personal preference to have a matte shade for depth in the crease or outer v area when I am doing an eye look.  These colors are multidimensional and look very different on my eyes than they look in the pan and even in swatches.  I like this palette very much.



BARE ESCENTUALS READY EYESHADOW 4.0
Shade:  The Truth featuring Serendipitous, Magnetism, Fate, Apropos
Available at Sephora
$30.00 USD
Loves:  The staying power is great on these shadows.  They swatch easily.  Great pigmentation!
Hates:  No truly matte shade

Taken without flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger