SOCIAL

MAC - Shop MAC Collection featuring Kissable Lipcolour

Feb 6, 2012

Well I just finished purchasing a quad and blush from MAC's Shop MAC Collection and I was about to purchase one of the Kissable Lipcolours when I looked in my stash and realized that I already own it.  This is why I need to slow down on buying new makeup.  I can't even remember what I have.  Well while I wait for my quad and blush to be shipped, I might as well show you all some swatches of the lipcolour.

SHOP MAC KISSABLE LIPCOLOUR
Shade: Scan-delicious
Available at MAC
$19 USD
Loves:  The color!  It also glides on pretty smoothly and feels great on the lips.
Hates:  Nothing.
I was really excited for this launch but I managed to resist and I only ordered two things!  Did you haul anything from this collection?  If so, do tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger