SOCIAL

bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 featuring The Dream Sequence

Feb 28, 2012

Okay so I'm sick of talking about these eye shadows!  Like seriously I want to talk about some of my other goodies that arrived yesterday but I promised to post about all four of these quads so here we go.  Great pigmentation, wears for a long time, no problems with creasing.  I love purple eye shadow so this quad was right up my alley but I just wasn't feeling the look I did today.  I usually like to do a purple smokey eye but I wanted to showcase all of the colors so I did something a little different.



BARE ESCENTUALS READY EYESHADOW 4.0
Shade:  The Dream Sequence featuring 500 Thread Count, Romp, Boudoir, Nightcap
Available at Sephora
$30.00 USD
Loves:  The staying power is great on these shadows.  They swatch easily.  Great pigmentation!
Hates:  Nothing!


Boring eye look isn't it!  Boooo.  But hey I tried.  So that is the last of the quads!  I've posted all the links below if you missed any of them.

bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 - The Truth 
bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 - The Elements
bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 - The Afterparty

Out of all four, my favorite quad has been The Elements!  I think all of the quads are great quality but that one just stood out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger