SOCIAL

MAC - Vera Collection featuring Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners

Feb 6, 2012

Wearing Undercurrent, Lord It Up and MAC's Scan-delicious Kissable Lipcolour
Don't you just love re-promotes!  The good thing about them is they tend to save me money and sometimes I get to grab things that I skipped in the past.  This time the MAC Vera collection re-promoted the Pearlglide Intense Eye Liners.  I have 3 of the colors and so I thought I would include some swatches in case you were curious as to what some of the colors look like.  I included some eye swatches as well so that you can see what they look like in action!

MAC PEARLGLIDE INTENSE EYE LINER
Shades:  Petrol Blue, Undercurrent, Lord It Up
Available at MAC
$15 USD
Loves:  The colors are awesome.  The pencils are really smooth and glide on like a dream.  The shimmer in the colors look great and add an extra something to a look.
Hates:  The pencils can be a little too creamy as I am a bit heavy handed so I break mine a lot which means wasted product for me.
From Top to Bottom:  Petrol Blue, Undercurrent, Lord It Up
From L to R:  Petrol Blue, Undercurrent, Lord it Up
Undercurrent on the Top Lash Line, Lord it Up on the lower lash line (inner tear duct color is Urban Decay Half Baked)
Undercurrent on the Top Lash Line, Lord it Up on the lower lash line (inner tear duct color is Urban Decay Half Baked)
Petrol Blue on the Top and Bottom Lash Lines
I hope this post was helpful.  My favorite color out of the three is definitely Petrol Blue but I love all three colors.  I'm really thinking about getting the rest of the colors soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger