SOCIAL

Look of the Day 2.25.2012 - The Truth

Feb 25, 2012


Wow some days are really tough.  This has been one of those days.  I'm just extremely tired and it seems like I can never keep up with all of the things that I have to get done in a day but I'm trying.  With that being said, I somehow had time to do another look of the day and I love it!  I didn't like the fact that the colors all had a sheen to them but when I looked at the completed look I absolutely loved the colors.  Also, since it's getting a little warmer I wanted to play with some brighter lip colors.  Hope you like it! Sorry I had to take all the pictures with a flash because it was late in the day and the sun was nowhere in sight.

  
PRODUCTS USED:
Face
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation - 173
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NW40
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium Plus

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark Deep 

Eyes:
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector - #4

MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40  (even out eye area and define arch of brows)
bareMinerals Eye Shadow - Magnetism  (used in crease and all over lid) 
bareMinerals Eye Shadow - Fate  (used all over lid)
bareMinerals Eye Shadow - Apropos (crease and outer v)
Clinique Cream Liner - True Black  (upper lash line)
Mally Volumizing Mascara - Black

Cheeks: 
Rock and Republic Blush - Immoral

Lips:
MAC Lipstick - Hibiscus
Bare Escentuals Buxom Lip Polish - Bunny


2 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger