SOCIAL

bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 featuring The Afterparty

Feb 16, 2012

Bare Escentuals is known for their loose mineral based products.  Recently they have launched some new products in pressed form to the excitement of people like me who love their products yet hate the mess.  I received all four eyeshadow palettes as gifts during the holidays and I am finally getting a chance to check them out.  So far they are doing great and I'm excited to have them.  They do have Nars like packaging so I can see that these can get dirty but I keep my packaging pretty clean so I shouldn't have a problem there. 


BARE ESCENTUALS READY EYESHADOW 4.0

Shade:  The Afterparty featuring Cheers, Mingle, Rowdy, Lights Down
Available at Sephora
$30.00 USD
Loves:  The staying power is great on these shadows.  They swatch easily.  Great pigmentation!
Hates:  These colors aren't my personal favorites as the silvery shades can tend to look a little blue on me but that only bothers me a tiny bit.
I did this eye look in about five minutes and it was really easy.  The shades blended seamlessly and I can only imagine how much better this would look if I actually put some effort into it!

Have you tried these eyeshadows yet?  If so, which are your favorite colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger