SOCIAL

What's In My Makeup Bag - February 2012

Feb 3, 2012

My makeup bag has been getting lighter and lighter lately.  This is mainly due to the fact that I am always hauling around stuff for my children in my purse and I can't afford to add any extra weight. 

I carry all of my items in this bareMinerals makeup bag that came with an Ulta kit.


In the bag, I carry the following:

Dior Addict - Lip Glow
Revlon Lipstick - Mink
MAC Kabuki Brush
MAC Lip Glass - Hot House
First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream
L'Oreal Gloss - Mystic Mauve
Urban Decay Lip Gloss- Wallflower
Swarovski Pen
Bare Escentuals Eyeliner - Intense Black
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark
Hair Clip
Fingernail Clippers

That's all!  As you can see, I carry mostly lip products because that is the makeup item that I find myself reapplying the most throughout the day.

What do you carry in your makeup bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger