SOCIAL

Urban Decay Vice Palette

Jan 4, 2013



I know everyone is talking about the new Naked Basics palette from Urban Decay but I need some color in my life!  I decided to go ahead and pick up the Vice palette after I saw the lineup of colors that it had in it.  This palette is pretty, pigmented and has an array of colors.  I am definitely glad I picked it up. 

Now here is a little forewarning, I have not used these shadows on my lids so this is not a review, only swatches and my first impression.


Urban Decay Vice Palette
Shades Included:  

Row 1 - Desperation, Muse, Jagged, Blitz, Penny Lane
Row 2 - Junkie, Chaos, Occupy, Unhinged, Black Market
Row 3 - Provocateur, Rapture, Vice, Noise, Armor
Row 4 - Nevermind, Echo Beach, Anonymous, Freebird, Laced
Price: $59 USD
Available at Sephora

 





The color that initially sparked my interest was Chaos but after swatching all of the colors I fell in love with Junkie, Blitz, Penny Lane and Occupy.  I cannot wait to do some looks with these colors!  

Nevermind and Provocateur are glitter chunk bombs but they are really pretty still and I think that they will be workable and beautiful when applied to the eyes (but I'm not looking forward to the fall-out nightmare that may come)
.
I think this is an awesome palette and I really like the sleekness of it as I was getting tire of the huge chunky palettes.  Urban Decay is doing a stellar job at impressing me lately (besides that 1 color bb cream that just launched but we won't get into that).  

Thanks for stopping by!   
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger