SOCIAL

Eye of the Day - 3 Winged Circus (Purple Smoky Eye)

Jan 2, 2013


I'm really invested in trying new makeup ideas on myself and I've become really obsessed with some lovely makeup artists on instagram and they have truly inspired me.  I decided that I wanted to use my Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow in #92 and do a purple smoky eye because I love a good smoky eye.  I also wanted to try the two wing liner look but I've done that before so I went with 3 wings instead.

Products Used:
Brows
Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Corrector - #4
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW40
Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Eyeshadow - Texture 
Nars Blush - Exhibit A 
Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow - #92 
Clinique Gel Eyeliner - True Black
YSL Waterproof Eyeliner - Black
Red Cherry Lashes - #01


I didn't really think I was going to post this look since it was just a spur of the moment thing but I wanted to share it with you all so here it is! 


P.S. The first photo was taken with my Canon while the other photos were taken with my iphone which is why you can see that I'm totally trying to grow out my brows and they look a little hairier than usual!

Thanks for stopping by!  Let me know if you guys have any questions about this look and follow me on Instagram @glamsabs if you aren't already!
 

2 comments:

 

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger